REPLACEMENT DECK BELT JOHN DEERE Z520A TCU26905 ON 54" DECKS MADE WITH KEVLARSKU: PPP TCU26905
- Regular price
- $48.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $48.99 USD
- Unit price
· Disclaimer: We list model numbers and part numbers for references only. At times the same model may take different parts based on serial number breaks or manufacturers specifications. We list all the specifications on the part (size, width, length, thickness, etc.) and YOU must know what is needed on YOUR application. We can’t possibly make it more known as to what you are receiving when you purchase.
· Taxes: Taxes are 8% in Georgia and eBay will collect taxes for all other applicable sales depending on the state you are in. The laws have changed and some states are tax fee still while others are not.
· Returns: Returns are accepted unless on a motorized item where gas/oil has been placed in the unit. All Redmax warranty items can be replaced or fixed at any authorized Redmax dealer anywhere. Per disclaimer above, if we ship you exactly what is ordered then ALL shipping and handling charges will be at your expense and you can ship back to us by any carrier you wish to. We can only ship what is purchased. All returned products must be in original condition. We WILL NOT take back blades that have been ran or belts that were installed and uséd.
· Tracking: Nobody ships faster than we do, and tracking is uploaded daily all throughout the day and night. We ship 99% of the orders the same day or the next business day. If there is an issue with and order or the address, we will contact you by phone or email to clarify and notify you of any problems.
· Contact: Pro Parts Place is NOT hard to find but per eBay policy we CAN NOT list a phone number or contact information outside of eBay. You can message us through eBay and we will get back with you as soon as possible.
· Order issues: If you are not satisfied with and order for any reason please reach out to us so we can see what we can do to make it right. We want our customers to keep purchasing from us! Please remember feedback is important and we appreciate your positive feedback and we will leave the same for you automatically when it is left for us.
· Most importantly, if you don’t already have a relationship with Jesus Christ, I would like for you to at least investigate the truths of the Bible. No other document in our known history has more supporting documents than that of the Bible. If we view Scripture with the same mindset as we do all other history, it is overwhelmingly undeniable that it is truth and Jesus died for the love of His people. Please don’t base your thoughts on Christianity as the people who call themselves Christians but on the foundation of Jesus Christ and His teachings. God bless you and thank you!